The service does not automatically collect any sort of information, except information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are packets of data, text files mostly, which are stored on the device of the User and are used during browsing of the Service’s websites. Cookies commonly contain the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number.
- Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the Website’s operator, Maciej Pol
- Cookies are used for:
- providing anonymous website traffic data (using Google Analytics)
- improving browsing experience
- The Website uses two fundamental types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s browsing device until the User logs off, leaves the website, or closes the browsing application. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a specific time which is defined by the file’s parameters or until the file itself is deleted by the User.
- The Website also uses additional types of cookies:
- functionality cookies which allow the Website to “remember” the settings choices made by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. display a welcome banner only during the User’s first visit on the site.
- Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
- In many cases, Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s browsing device by default. Users can choose, at any given time, to modify the cookie settings. These changes might include prohibiting the browser from handling cookies automatically or forcing it to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the browsing device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the browser software.
- The Website’s operator informs that restricting or disabling cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
- You can find more information about cookies at wikihow.com or in the “Help” menu of your browser.